Saturday’s thoughts and things.
• Isn’t morning sex just the best thing ever!? I can’t think of a better way to start the day! Just sayin’. (tmi? sorry, not sorry.)
• I love waking up next to Dave, even if it’s just once a month or once every other month. It was the perfect morning. Woke up, had a little “fun,” and then went to breakfast at Cool Moose before I went to work.
• I actually like coming in to work on Saturdays. I can wake up and come in whenever I want and stay however long I want. I can come to work in comfy clothes and messy hair. I just put my headphones in, jam to some music, and get a lot of work done in a short amount of time. I feel so much more productive in the 3 or 4 hours on Saturday than any other day.
• Dave and I are planning on going to Latitude 30 tonight to hang out and watch the Gator game. We were going to go to the game, but decided to just stay in town so we can make sure to be at church early tomorrow morning.
• At breakfast this morning, Dave mentioned that after I move and gets settled he wants to start some new things. He wants us to make church and working out together a priority. Since my complex has a gym, he wants to come over once or twice a week after work and work out together and then have dinner together. I think it’s an excellent idea and I love that he wants church and being healthy together to be a priority!
• Life is good. I am so happy and in love. I am beyond blessed!
• I suck at posting. But at least I’m posting weekly. I’ll become more regular again eventually. I tend to go through phases where I blog daily and where I blog every now and then.
• I’ve set my moving date and I’ll be officially moving into my new apartment on 12/13/14! 64 days and counting! I can’t stop thinking about it and how I’m going to decorate it. I’ve totaled up everything I want to buy for decorating and furnishing my new place and the total is around $5,000. Looks like I better take advantage of lots of OT! Even more motivation to work long days!
• Dave is spending the night tonight and I’m so excited!!! We don’t get the chance to spend the night together much, so when it happens, I get super excited!
• FL/GA weekend is quickly approaching! Only 3 weeks left until my favorite weekend of the year! I need to start shopping for my new outfits for the parties and tailgates. It’s pretty much required that you look your best and have a cute outfit for game day and The World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party! Oh how I love the South!
• I’m happy that we have Monday off (thank you Columbus Day). It will give me plenty of time to get all my cooking done for the week so I can continue to stay on track with my eating!
That’s all for me. Hope everyone has a happy Friday and a great weekend!! xoxo.
• DAVE COMES BACK TODAY!!! AND I GET TO SEE HIM TOMORROW NIGHT!!! I am soooo excited!! I just want to kiss his face!
• I am so obsessed with the new apartment that I am moving into in December! It’s more than double the size of my current place and it’s brand new with amazing amenities! I can’t wait to decorate it! I’m buying lots of new furniture and a new king sized bed! So excited! Hurry up, December!
• Making smart food choices while being social is hard. I’m doing great with bringing my lunches during the week, but having issues with going out to dinner with friends. Time to scale things back a bit. Though I can’t wait to move to my new place because then I can host dinner parties and control the food that is available to me.
• Goal is to drop 15-20 pounds between now and the end of the year. Totally doable. I see another strict Whole30 in the very near future!
• I’m so glad that we have this coming Monday off from work! I need a 3-day weekend after all this OT and I need plenty of time to start cleaning and packing up my apartment.
Happy Tuesday, y’all! :)